The MRI-PCIe/USB3/R is a 2-Port USB3.0 PCI Express Card provides a reliable solution for Desktop, Server and Thin-Client computers to connect to USB3.0 peripherals over the PCI Express slot.
The multiple USB3.0 connection architecture supports concurrent operation of up to 127 physical USB devices while maintaining all speed compatibility with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0. It supports USB 1.1 low speed (.5Mbps). Full speed (12Mbps), USB2.0 High speed 480Mbs) and USB 3.0 Super-speed (5 Gbps), It also supports all USB compliant data transfer type such as Control, Bulk, Interrupt and Isochronous Transfer. It is an ideal for external storge devices, digital cameras, webcam, scanner and many more.
- Provides 2 USB3.0 downstream ports, it supports up to 127 USB devices.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 and Intel xHCI specifications
- Supports Low-speed (1.5Mbps)/Full-speed (12Mbps), High-speed (480Mbps) and super-speed (5Gbps)
- Support all USB Compliant Data Transfer type such as Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous Transfer.
- Integrates seamless with other USB devices and Hub based products
- Supports 900mA USB Power for each port
- Up to 5 Gbps PCI Express Gen2 Burst Rate
- 5 Gbps USB3.0 Transfer Rate
- Fully PCI Express Gen2 Specification Compliant
- 2 USB3.0 Host downstream Ports (Type A connectors)
- Support "Hot swapping" and "Plug-and -play"
- Support Drivers for Major Operating Syatems
- One large 4-pin Power input connector for 5V USB bus Power
- Form Factor: 2.57" x 2.06" (6.25cm x 5.23cm)
Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 and more